Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday Project: Getting Excited for the Holidays!

As I am sure you all know a lot of stores are starting to get Christmas stuff out already. And you know what?? I am excited for it! I don't know if it is because I will have another child to share it with this year but I am so super excited for both Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I truly want to create a magical experience for my children, but I want to make sure it doesn't revolve around materials things. I want to bring our family more into focus, and treasure our memories of the holidays for years to come.

That being said I am trying to think about fun and frugal decorating and craft ideas. So, if you have any ideas leave me a comment, and you can link back to your own blog if you have a post on fun and frugal ideas. I will be posting every Thursday from now until Christmas a project, idea, or website that I have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment