Monday, July 27, 2009

My shopping trip today....

So, I typically go grocery shopping on Monday mornings. Today, I had the pleasure of taking my husband with me. It was great! We used to go shopping together, you know when you're in that newlywed phase...Then the kids come and it's just to hard to coordinate. While it was enjoyable to have him with me, I also spent way more money than I would have if I were by myself, even with two kids.

We just went to Wal-Mart today, and it was nice to have a one-stop trip. Usually, I would go to Aldi's and Save-A-Lot first. If I couldn't finish my shopping trip then I would finish at Wal-Mart. But my husband gave me the freedom today to shop as though I had no care in the world. I had to take some coupons with me just to feel sane though! Normally I check a couple of blogs before I go to get good deals, but they weren't updated and I didn't have time to go through all the ads myself. If you are interested in some good money-saving blogs, check out www.moneysavingmom.com and www. stretchingabuckblog.com. I use both of these regularly to scope out freebies and good deals.

In the future I will probably be posting my shopping plan for the week, and any deals that will go with it. So, check around in case you're interested. Also, if you know of any good deals, or websites to check out please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment