Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why does getting professional pictures have to be so hard?



Yesterday I went with both of the girls to get their pictures done. Usually in the first year I want to get pictures every three months. Due to busyness I wasn't able to get Caitlyn's 3 months pictures done or Payton's two years. So, I went yesterday. Thank goodness my sister-in-law, Amy, decided to go with me. Otherwise, I think I might have lost my mind!

The session began with Payton's individual pictures. As she is 2 I felt that it would probably be good to just do her first and get it out of the way. In hindsight I think that perhaps I should have done Caitlyn first because Payton would have seen how well Caitlyn did and may have wanted to be more involved. All in all I did get some good shots, and I am very happy with the final result.


Here are some samples:





No comments:

Post a Comment