Monday, August 31, 2009

What's up for this week..

So I have been scheduled to work more this week. Which is okay for the fall. It's the busiest season for us, so it's the best money. And once December hits we'll be sloowwwwww! So I am going to take what I can get right now. That said it does make it more of a challenge to keep up on all my house projects, bow making, blogging, and everything. So, my goal is to stay focused and make sure that I am prioritizing my time. And I have the most wonderful babysitter, Candace, who is so helpful in making sure my house is all picked up!

My husband decided to do some grocery shopping for me on Saturday night. It wasn't what I had planned, but I appreciate him being proactive and just doing it! He couldn't stand waiting one or two more days without much food in the house ;-). (That's a man for you, right?) So, one tasks is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment