Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goals for this week....

I was looking for a good meme to use on Sunday, but I haven't found one that I like a lot, so I am just going to write every Sunday about my goals. They may be goals for the week in regards to my house, children, projects, crafting, etc. So, if you decide that you would like to join, please link up! I am a big fan of helping to promote each other's blogs!

If you have been following my blog then you know that I have recently set up a cleaning schedule, and have made goals to take control of my time. So, I just want to reinforce my goals in this area for the week. I have been extremely tired in the morning, but I truly want to get up by 6:00 every morning so I can get things done before the girls wake up. I enjoy just being able to relax and have fun with them in the morning.

My friend, Leah, is having a pancake breakfast and silent auction on Saturday morning to raise money for adopting their baby boy, Hadrian. I told her that I would donate some headbands, so I need to get those ready for this week. I also want to make extra and get them set up on my Etsy shop.

I also signed Payton up for her first story time at the library! It starts this week on Wednesday. I have signed her up in the past and then failed to take her. But I think she has reached the age where she will really enjoy it! I am excited to see how she does. She's getting to be such a big girl, but that's a whole other post.

So other than my normal routine, that's about it for the week! Interested to see what else my fellow bloggers have going on!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya!http://amandanussbaum.blogspot.com/2009/09/planning-for-week.html

    ReplyDelete