Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Let me just start by saying how I have started my Monday! I am all geared up to get up at 5:30 and get a lot accomplished. So when my 8-month-old woke up at 5, I was thinking "okay, I will just get up and get stuff done!". I did not expect her to WANT to stay up! I have just gotten her back to sleep, and was able to get my menu plan done. But my husband is sleeping on the couch because I was snoring so loud last night, so it looks like I'll not be getting any cleaning done after this post! (Just take it in stride, Lindsey...)


Now let me just say that I am working a lot this week which is why my menu looks sparse. First, I work in the evenings so if I make something it is usually something in the crock pot. Or we just eat from The Barn (my employer) because we really can't beat the prices ($1 salad bar for me or $2.75 for steak tips and mushrooms for example...)

Lunches:
Chicken noodle & grilled cheese
Pasta Salad
Mac & Cheese and Hot Dogs
Leftovers (2)

Dinners:
Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
Broccoli Cheese Soup
Roast & Veggies
(all these dinners create leftovers!)

1 comment:

  1. I used to waitress many moons ago at a restaurant called Friendlys. That's actually where I met my husband.
    You have some terrific recipes this week.
    I love MPM. I get so much inspiration from the participants.

    ReplyDelete