Thursday Thirteens are a new post for me, so I thought I would start with an easy one, why I love my children! (in random order....)
1. The smile I get from them when I get them out of bed.
2. Tight hugs.
3. Sloppy kisses.
4. Hearing "
I love you Mommy!"
my girls play and love on each other.
6. Rocking in the early morning hours and enjoying peace with one of my little ones.
7. Having a connected moment when you are looking into their eyes.
8. Playing "hair cut" for the first time. (ouch!)
9. Watching my baby's first everything
(teeth, sitting crawling, walking...where does it end?)
10. Cuddling to read a book before bed.
11. Tubby time! (Enough said!)
12. Dance party! (A tradition started thanks to my friend Amanda!)
13. Laying on the floor and laughing uncontrollably!
(My daughter Caitlyn)
(My daughter Payton)
Do you have a thirteen thing you would like to post about? Link it up here!!