Thursday, September 24, 2009

Goals for the Week: UPDATE!

If you read my blog earlier in the week you would have read about my weekly plan on Sunday. I wanted to touch base and let you know how I was doing on my plan....

I have done pretty well getting up and getting things done. On Tuesday I must have made the craziest pot of coffee ever because I was super motivated! I cleaned my whole house, instead of doing my daily schedule of cleaning. Which actually makes it nice to maintain throughout the week. I can do my daily cleaning and still feel like the rest of my house is clean too.

I rounded up my headbands for Leah! Check!

I FORGOT to take Payton to story time! I almost kicked myself last night when I realized that I totally forgot! But I will just have to remember to take her next week! (Duh, blonde moment!)


No comments:

Post a Comment